Today Bobby, Kaylee and I got some Pumpkins and took them over to Mom and Dads to carve.
It was pretty fun. We got paint so Kaylee could color hers.
It was pretty fun. We got paint so Kaylee could color hers.
She kept making a BIG smile every time Bobby took her picture.
She kept saying "SSS....Mile!" (Smile)
Now she's just making silly faces.
She kept saying "SSS....Mile!" (Smile)
Now she's just making silly faces.
I guess she thought that I needed paint on me too. I kept having to stop her from painting me. She succeeded a few times, she got Bobby too. Thank goodness for washable paint!
Dad was out enjoying the nice weather that we had today. He was very tired but he stayed out there with us the whole time and after that we had a BBQ and he was able to eat a whole hamburger patty. That's a big improvement for him. Last week when Kent, Tammy, Becky and Shannon were all here we had a BBQ and Dad was only able to eat one bite of his patty and a bite of squash. He was noticing that himself too. Everyday he seems to be getting a little bit better. :)
Bobby was messing around and took a picture of himself too. He probably wont want me to put it on the blog. Hehehe!
After Kaylee was done painting her pumpkin she helped Bobby carve his.Kaylee calls pumpkins "Pumkits"

Bobby showing her how to clean out a pumpkin.
Now Kaylee's turn! She didn't seem to care for that part too much.
This is the first pumpkin that Bobby has EVER carved!I was shocked when I heard that!
This is a new experience for Kaylee and Bobby both.
BOOOO!


2 comments:
Very impressive pumkits for those first timers!
Hey Ambrea!
It looks like you all were having so much fun. I love how little kids talk! Those pictures look like so much fun! It was also good to hear the update on your dad also. I am glad to see he is making progress. :) Yay!
Post a Comment