We have moved to a new house that is 4 miles out of the City limits so all of the Internet Companies in Pueblo don't service out there so we have to get Satellite Internet and the only one that will service our area is pretty pricey. So that is why I haven't posted anything on here for awhile. But hopefully in the next month or two we will have our internet up and you all will be updated about what has been going on since October. I can't wait! Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving and have a Merry Christmas too.
3 comments:
We can't wait for you guys to get your internet service back. Enjoy the snow and cold weather for us! Love you guys.
We love you guys and hope you had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Okay, I really LOVE this posting and I know you're busy however, do you want me to post on your blog for you? If so, call me ;-)
Post a Comment