Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Family


This is one of my favorite pictures! I don't know how long it has been since we have had both my parents, sister and all 4 of brothers together. I just wish that it didn't have to have my Dad in the hospital for this miracle to happen. Hopefully we can all make it to the Family Reunion this time!

I love how we all ended up being placed in this picture without noticing how appropriate it would fit.

The Tew trouble makers in the back(Cam & Nick) Parents in the middle, The Tew Wise brothers on both sides (Jeremy & Darin), and of course the best up front(Ambrea & Chelsea) :)



Thanks for letting me take your picture from the family blog Chelsea.

1 comment:

Mike, Chelsea and Co. said...

It is a good picture for sure. I just wish it was more of a close up on those cute girls!