I know, I know! This is getting a little boring talking about CNA junk, but today I had my State Board Exam, and I passed! So excited! They couldn't tell me my score but she said it was very good. You have to pay $5 and wait a week if you want to see what your score is(just trying to get more money out of ya).
Right after I finished my test it started to snow a little bit then by the time they told me that I had passed (like 30minutes) it was a full blown blizzard. It was crazy! We just had 70 degree weather a few days before. I felt really bad for the horses because they have already started to shed their winter coat because of all the warm weather we've been having. Poor things were pretty cold. We need to get them a blanket if this keeps up. Hopefully this will be the last snow storm til Christmas and hopefully we will start getting some rain! Crossing my fingers.
No comments:
Post a Comment